Launching Wave II of the EpiK Protocol Foundation Grants Program
Since the won projects in the Wave I of the EpiK Protocol Grants Program were announced, some early applicants have updated their plans and submitted them again. We have selected two outstanding projects and added them to the won projects in the Wave I. Congratulations!
EPGP-7. Digital Twin Simulators for Smart Transport V1.0
- Category: Tools
- Goal: This project aims to build a digital twin simulator to generate data to train smart transport algorithms in real world using metaverse technology.
- Status: Done
- Rewards: 100,000 EPK
- 2021–11 Form a tech team to build and run the simulators.
- 2021–12 Optimize and customize the simulators.
Today, we’re excited to announce the Wave II of the EpiK Protocol Foundation Grants Program. We invite developers, designers, dreamers, and doers across the world to work on some of the key priorities for the EpiK Protocol ecosystem. If you have an idea that is not represented below, feel free to submit it or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback.
Please submit your application here by January 1, 2021.
What are our priorities?
- Making Learn-to-Earn more fun for all EPKers.
- Lowering barriers to expand more knowledge nodes.
- Lowering barriers to lend/borrow EPK.
- Increasing total liquidity of EPK in Uniswap and Pancake.
- Lowering barriers to understand the value of EpiK Protocol.
- Increasing awareness of the EpiK Protocol.
- University student clubs.
Timeline and Key Dates
- Application deadline: January 1, 2022
- Announcement: Nov 22, 2021