Call for Proposals — Applications due October 15, 2021
We’re excited to announce the Wave I of the EpiK Protocol Foundation Grants Program. Since the main-net launch on August 15, 2021, the EpiK Protocol community has been building a vibrant ecosystem. We’re proud of the community and what we’ve built and achieved together.
Today, we invite developers, designers, dreamers, and doers across the world to work on some of the key priorities for the EpiK Protocol ecosystem. If you have an idea that is not represented below, feel free to submit it or email email@example.com for feedback.
Please submit your application here by October 15, 2021.
What are our priorities?
- Lowering barriers to setting up knowledge nodes.
- Lowering barriers to lend/borrow EPK in a decentralized manner.
- Increasing total liquidity of EPK in decentralized exchanges.
- Making Knowledge Mainland more fun.
- Lowering barriers to understand the value of EpiK Protocol.
- Increasing awareness of the EpiK Protocol network.
- University student clubs.
Timeline and Key Dates
- Application deadline: October 15, 2021
- Announcement: Sep 6, 2021