Siloing of AI technology within proprietary company codebases and networks has both held back progress toward artificial general intelligence, and slowed down the flow of the benefits of AI to the whole of humanity. This is why EpiK Protocol has developed a decentralized knowledge graph collaboration network — through IPFS and DAO, it organizes and inspires members of the global community to organize human knowledge in various fields into a knowledge graph, helping AI agents to achieve greater levels of intelligence.
EpiK is a blockchain-based decentralized collaboration network for knowledge graph data sharing. EpiK enables anyone to contribute their knowledge to the open source knowledg graph base where users become both providers and consumers in the network. EpiK currently runs on Testnet 5.0 with 10,000 $EPK rewards per day.
Knowledge Mainland is a crowdsourcing application based on GWAP theory powered by EpiK Protocol. By contributing voice data, users will be rewarded — this incentive system has proven its effectiveness by building the largest Chinese voice library with 2.7G in 2 weeks.
Join the EpiK Ambassador Program
Build an everlasting human knowledge vault — benefiting all
To build the decentralized knowledge graph collaboration network shared by everyone, we are calling on you to take an active part! Share with your friends, grow the network, help solve real-world problems, and build communities across the globe.
The EpiK Ambassador Program is a community growth program that aims to form a community of like-minded individuals across the globe.
You Should Join if You Have
- Never-ending curiosity to explore the latest technology trends
- Determination to expand EpiK community
- The ability to brainstorm and identify approaches to empower and grow the community
Round 1 important dates
Starts: June 27 @ 23:59 GMT
Ends: July 12 @ 12:00 GMT
What you will do:
- Content curation
- Maintain a unique aesthetic for the channel you lead
- Create and post tweets
- Study internet consumption patterns for crowdsourcing/knowledge graph and blockchain-focused users content
Be a Part of the Community Team
- Conducting activities to engage the community
- Community expansion through diverse collaborations
- Create and brainstorm ideas with community members
- Test our apps on different devices and let us know about any bugs & issues
- Let us know how can we make it better through design & development
- Collaborate with tech groups/teams/communities of other colleges
- Identify tech programs and hackathons and possibly take part
- Content creation — Blogs, GIFs, Infographics, Videos, FAQs, Social Media posts, Memes
- Content distribution — guest posts, quora, medium, publications, etc.
- Outreach — connecting with influencers, partnerships, PR Media, etc.
Contributions in the EpiK Ambassador Program will be compensated in $EPK tokens.
- Rewards will be distributed at the end of each round and will be based on the previous round’s contributions
- Quality and engagement of work will benefit from increased rewards
- Additional rewards will be granted to the top 3 performers in the program on a roundly basis
Quality and Engaging Work Explained
Each contribution and task will be compensated in $EPK. In addition, there will be a multiplier assigned to each task based on the quality of work and the engagement the task receives. Weighting will be determined by the team after reviewing each task.
- 0.25x = Low quality and low engagement*
- 1x = Decent quality and decent engagement
- 2x = Great quality and great engagement
*Two instances of low quality work requires attention from the team to evaluate what changes need to be made to improve
Rewards Per Task
Below are some of the tasks you can perform and how much you’ll earn, this is the base amount and will vary depending on the engagement and quality of your work, this list is not exhaustive, there are many more ways to contribute and earn that will be made clear to you in the program. Each task should be related to EpiK and unique.
Rewards will be paid out in $EPK.
- Tweets (max 3 in 24 hrs) — $1 in $EPK
- Invite your friends to Knowledge Mainland via your own invitation code (Make sure they could pass the verfication tasks) — $0.8 in $EPK
- Meme (max 5 in one week) — $1.5 in $EPK
- GIF (max 5 in one week) — $1.8 in $EPK
- Short video 1–2 mins (max 3 per week) — $15 in $EPK
- Long video 2+ mins (max 3 per week) — $30 in $EPK
- blog (max 2 per week) — $0.02 in $EPK per word
Additional Awards for the Top 3 Performers
The top 3 Ambassadors will receive an additional bonus at the end of the round. The ranking will be determined by the team and will take into account the quality of content, presence in the community, and leadership guidance within the Ambassador Program.
- 1st — $100 in $EPK
- 2nd — $75 in $EPK
- 3rd — $50 in $EPK
Additional Benefits to Supporting EpiK
The EpiK Ambassadors will work closely with the core team of EpiK as well as other developers in the space. The team will provide assistance and resources to help the ambassadors succeed.
- Working directly with the core team and other ambassadors
- Active brainstorming participation
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Networking with the like-minded and non as well depending on your interest
Ready to join the EpiK Ambassador Program? Fill out the application form today!
Apply here: EpiK Ambassador Program
Follow EpiK *only* on official platforms: